“ConstructionSEO help us generate an average of 90-120 qualified leads each month from the internet alone. Since partnering with them and joining their Core Internet Marketing Program, we have seen a 311% return on investment in just 90 days.”Testimonial By Dan Russell – LD Roofing Services Ltd
LD Roofing Services is a roofing company located in Northamptonshire. They provide all aspects of roofing including flat roofing, pitched roofing, roof repairs, re-roofing and many other services. However, let’s take a quick look at their business profile to give you more of an idea about their operation:
- Founded: 2016
- Industry: Roofing
- Location: Northamptonshire
- Annual Revenue (before partnering with us): £1 million
- Employees: 15+
One of the biggest problems that held LD Roofing Services back from achieving their growth goals was a lack in the supply of qualified leads in the domestic space throughout their service area, Northamptonshire.
They had relied on word of mouth marketing to grow their business but found it was often unreliable and unpredictable.
One month they had a fully booked calendar and needed to hire additional staff, and the next month didn’t receive as many enquiries and were worried about keeping those newly hired staff busy.
Without leads, sales dwindle. Without sales, revenue plummets. Without revenue, you’re back to square one.
You may of experienced this exact same problem when trying to grow your company?
We have found that when it comes to taking a business to the next level, it’s never a question that the owners aren’t able to run a larger operation, but are worried about being able to consistently generate enough leads to support this growth.
It’s the stress of not knowing if they’ll be able to receive enough sales each month to generate predictable cash flow.
This is what we find holds people back from growing a company, and rightfully so… because it is stressful!
Their Goals & Vision
Before joining our Core Program, LD Roofing Services had always predominately focused on commercial site work. For example, being contracted by national housing developers to construct 40 roofs in one site.
After speaking with their team in our Strategy Session, we quickly learned that they wanted to pivot towards residential roofing works instead. The reasons were perfectly understandable and made total business sense.
Residential works tend to have a quicker turnaround and bigger profit margin.
Commercial works tend to have a longer turnaround and smaller profit margin (whilst taking longer to get paid).
Their long term goals and vision:
- Enter & dominate local domestic markets in Northamptonshire
- Hire additional office staff and contractors to increase capacity
- Grow from £1 million to £2 million in annual revenue
Next we’ll explore the exact strategies we used to help achieve these targets…
After the strategy session with LD Roofing we discovered exactly what problems needed to be fixed in order to take their business to the next level, and reach those long term goals.
So they partnered up with us and we quickly got to work implementing our Core Program.
Here’s a brief summary of the process we used:
- Website Creation – rolled out an updated, user/mobile friendly, optimised, conversion based design to convert more visitors into enquiries.
- Onsite SEO – created titles tags, meta descriptions, alt tags, keywords, service pages, location pages and wrote quality content to lay the solid foundation needed to start ranking on the 1st pages of Google.
- Authority Development – developed citations, blog post content, link building and Google Maps to gain more ‘website authority’ to outrank their competition. This process is ongoing and requires consistency each and every day, so this is where the bulk of our time with SEO is spent.
- Reputation Management – set up our reputation management and review generation system to help acquire more customer reviews via our mobile app. These authentic reviews are then automatically posted on their website and social profiles, making LD Roofing the obvious choice over competitors (and boost search engine rankings).
- Pay Per Click – launched an effective Google Ads campaign to instantly capture new leads on auto-pilot. This involves constant ongoing management to ensure we always get their ads in front of the ideal customer, at the right time, in the right location, for the lowest possible cost per click.
- Tracking, Measuring & Reports – put in place a tracking dashboard enabling them to login (via desktop or App) and track their total return on investment. Ultimately, the goal here is to let LD Roofing easily see how much they spend vs how much they get back every month in a profit and loss statement. You can also see other important metrics such as call tracking, appointments booked, projected sales pipeline value, cost per lead, Google ranking positions, etc.
Learn more about what’s involved inside the Core Program here.
Now that we’ve explained what we did, let’s get on to the numbers and find out their results…
The moment we’ve all been waiting for… What results have LD Roofing had so far?
Here’s their results from the Core Program in the first 3 months:
137 calls + 38 online bookings = 175 total leads
After extensive discussions with LD Roofing we figured out each job, on average, is worth £4,000.
They also have an average closing rate of 30%.
Let’s now use these figures to calculate their exact return on investment.
175 (total leads) x 30 (closing rate) / 100 = 52 won leads
52 (won leads) x £4,000 (average job value) = £208,000 in additional revenue
Or in other words…
£208,000 / 3 months = an extra £69,333 in monthly revenue
FINAL ROI FIGURES:
Using our calculations above, the Core Program generated LD Roofing Services a total of £208,000 in 3 months, which averages to an additional £69,333 in monthly revenue.
After deducting expenses, LD Roofing achieved a 311% return on investment in just 90 days.
Combining this with their existing monthly income before we implemented the Core Program, they now achieve over £120,000 per month in sales and on track to reach their £2m annual revenue target.
Remember we said about lead consistency and predictable cash flow being king when it comes to growth?
This system enabled LD Roofing to forecast monthly lead volume, revenue and cash flow. This made the entire ‘growing process’ easier because they were able to scale-up with a certain level of predictability.
Every quarter they can safely estimate £208,000 in additional revenue, which led to hiring more staff to increase operational capacity. This resulted in the ability to take on a higher workload and reach their £2 million annual target within 12 months.
How much easier do you think it was for LD Roofing to grow with these factors in place?
Want to take your business to the next level? Schedule your 1-on-1 Strategy Session here